BATCH STARTS ON
The third week of March / Second week of April / May 2020 – 15th February 2021
- Direct admission on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained in the School / Board Exam or through GD Scholarship Test(GSAT)
- Year-1: Class XI (Session-1): It shall continue till 15th January 2021 to complete the syllabus of Class XI and revision will be start from15th January to15th February 2021 then the students will be free for their Class XI final exam.
- They shall then re-join in the first week of March 2022 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
- Year-2: Class XII (Session-2): Class XII syllabus will be completed by December 2020/2021; Class XI revision will be done from November 2020 to 15th February 2021.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December 2020. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams
- Test Series Course for preparation of JEE (Main and Advanced).
- Micro assignments for preparation of JEE (Main and Adv).
- Trickopedia- A special book will be given to solve the problem in a short time using tricks for JEE(Adv.) aspirants.
- Gurukul Challenger assignment- Prepared by our expert is given for the preparation of JEE (Main) aspirants.
- Model Papers, Home Assignments and Online Test Series for aspirants.